My LendingClub experiment is going well. Every loan paid on time in November, and proceeds were automatically re-invested.
- Total Div Earned: 663.65. Lower than August due to HCP cut, but still (barely) above November 2015.
- Expected Next Month: 488.56. Well above December 2015, and first payment of O.
- Trailing 12 months: 5,531.27.
- Forward 12 months: 5,275.20. Much lower due to HCP cut, QCP not announced, and swapping ARLP for O.
- Payments Received: $78. Interest and principal.
- Notes Bought: 4. Automatically investing payments in new notes, creating an income snowball.
In December I don't plan any transactions. LendingClub will auto-invest.